Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dairy Farmers of Canada's "All you need is cheese"

So I saw this ad outside of the movie theatre on my way to see Kick-Ass and immediately asked my boyfriend to snap a shot with his iPhone ( I actually forgot mine, very unlike me). So what drew my attention to this bus stop poster?

It's different.

"All you need is cheese" is a campaign for the Dairy Farmers of Canada developed by Taxi Montreal. In this poster you see a little muscle man made of cheese lifting a cracker at least 10 times his size.

On it's own, this ad appears to be telling us that eating cheese makes you stronger, but if you compare it to the television commercials they've created, they seem to be saying that cheese makes food more interesting.

Either way, this TTC poster is an eyecatcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment