Monday, February 22, 2010

Procter & Gamble's "To Their Moms"

So when I first saw this spot (by Wieden + Kennedy Portland), I was wondering what the hell it was about. This minute long ad features children throughout different events in the Olympics - press conferences, signing autographs, the athlete march, shaving their faces, getting bandaged up, skiing, figure skating, playing hockey, luging, the list goes on, but by now I think by now you get the point. At first it made me think of that annoying Wonderbread commercial. You know the one - where a bunch of sets of twins dressed up like Olympic athletes taste supposedly healthier bread and say they taste no difference. But this ad isn't annoying... not a bit.

It then ends with "To their moms, they'll always be kids."

My mom decided to switch to Tide. Good job Procter & Gamble, good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment